Crystal Workbench(silver fixed)

JoeB

Adept
If you have a Crystal Workbench in game that has not been changed by a staff member please page in/pm me. Eppy redid the Crystal Workbenches a while back. Recently had an issue where a player tried to make silver ar with the old bench so figured I would make this post so players are more aware. In the process of re-coding them he fixed them so that they properly make Silver slayer AR. Many players have already had theirs changed out via paging in or pming me. The only way to have an existing one become a new one is via us replacing them. The old one functions fine however it will not make silver ar so it is worth just paging in/pming and having us switch them. You can tell if you have an old one via the gump.

If your gump on the bench differs from this image just page in from the location of the bench and you can go about your business we can replace them and relock them down very quickly without you having to be there hanging around waiting. If you do not recieve a respond to a page I the better option is to PM with x,y location(razor/steam positioning system) of your bench here or mIRC.

efe835e7c2a0c9d5d997bd80bac2aec0.png