1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Core Upgrade Redux

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Staff, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Staff

Staff PR Manager

Feb 11, 2013
    Core Upgrade Part 2: Lord Laghthorn's Revenge
    We are going to be running tests on the server over the next few days to try and get this new core implemented. We will be taking a more incremental approach this time to try and get it online. There may be several server restarts, so here is your heads up. We are also going to be trying to get a significant amount of people to log into the test center prior to these changes so we can test them (as there is really no other way to simulate a live server environment). We will most likely be implementing some sort of reward system that tracks your logged in hours into the test center for tickets you can redeem in-game. I'll update this post further with more information after we have fleshed it out.

In the meantime, please log into the test center. The IP is login.uoforever.com:2598.

2. Azaazel

Azaazel Member

Dec 26, 2013
    I've tried getting on the test server multiple times and it will not allow me to connect.

3. Nihilism

Nihilism Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Will it take into account the amount of testing/hours we did over the weekend? My net's been screwed the past day or so now, and drops conn every so often for 2 seconds, then works again (in other words, just long enough to not be able to afk the game and help provide the numbers online that you'd like).

4. Pimp C

Pimp C Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Test servers been down for a few days....?