copy of a house key

AssHat

Grandmaster
would making the copy of a house key you made yourself be blessed/newbie? i have tried to think of certain situations where you don't want this, but cant really think of much. just would be nice that if i locked my house, besides the 2 keys i get with the house i could make another 7 keys for the rest of my characters to have easy access to house.

*just an idea :)

tader

Expert
would making the copy of a house key you made yourself be blessed/newbie? i have tried to think of certain situations where you don't want this, but cant really think of much. just would be nice that if i locked my house, besides the 2 keys i get with the house i could make another 7 keys for the rest of my characters to have easy access to house.

*just an idea :)
Why do you need a key?
Easiest thing to do is to set the security level of your door.
Second easiest thing is to put a box outside the door and use the key from there.
Of course this is assuming you have a classic otherwise teleportes are the best way to go since no one can ever sneak in behind you.

AssHat

Grandmaster
didnt know there was a context/security settings for doors in classic houses.... well this post is useless then....