WTB bought***

Bromista

Grandmaster
Do you really want to continue to dredge this up? Do you really want me to bite?

OH ALRIGHT

Hard to pick a favorite, Bobby most embarrassing moments:

Banned for a week, bailed on the server for three months to no life the beta of a game you didn't pick up.

Betrayed by alliance members who did an RDA with me. I'll come back and link the conversation that resulted in you threatening and griefing Gash, a long time companion and all around one of the nicest gamers you could want to meet, from UOF.

Basically every thread you have made.

That time you came to my house to look at my shit and when I came outside to mock you, you called me a non-factor player. While you were being a lookin ass mofo. You did that.

Many more but those are the highlights and from this I am just gonna copy paste in you response to you. A lot.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Do you really want to continue to dredge this up? Do you really want me to bite?

OH ALRIGHT

Hard to pick a favorite, Bobby most embarrassing moments:

Banned for a week, bailed on the server for three months to no life the beta of a game you didn't pick up.

Betrayed by alliance members who did an RDA with me. I'll come back and link the conversation that resulted in you threatening and griefing Gash, a long time companion and all around one of the nicest gamers you could want to meet, from UOF.

Basically every thread you have made.

That time you came to my house to look at my shit and when I came outside to mock you, you called me a non-factor player. While you were being a lookin ass mofo. You did that.

Many more but those are the highlights and from this I am just gonna copy paste in you response to you. A lot.

Storytime !!!

Would you quickly " browse " through your guildies account and " sell " me a meta dragon ?

Paying well !
let me know !

Thx

batman

Grandmaster
I live 2 houses behind this swell guy, i have tried knocking on his door but he hasnt answered yet, And catch myself being a looking ass mofo!! I too need a maxxed lvl 6 meta if you have another one avaliable please and ty Bromista

batman

Grandmaster
I thought one of the rules was no racism or homophobia.. Im starting to think this guy has no morals towards others .
#gaylivesmatter. .And how dare you try to mess up this guys buying thread!! Now how bout that maxxed meta??

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. I'm gay

B. Seriously? Crazy frog asked for it and I delivered as is my wont. He'll report me, and he'll look like a total dipshit in the process so I'm good with it.

Usually I have to rub salt in a wound to get this kind of reaction but he went out of his way to clown on himself this time. Big ups to you for going to bat for him again, it's a bold move to be sure.

Last edited: