Butler Stock Increase

Morgy

Grandmaster
Most items will stack in 60k quantity....potential for 60k stacks on Butler...ie....regs, bolts, arrows...bandies

An expensive dono item as is....yet perhaps a butler storage stock increase item made avail for purchase on dono vendor?

Ty
Morgy

Gunner

Neophyte
should have been unlimited(or whatever the max is) from the beginning, i dont even share my butler and 5k is too small.
i feel a money grab coming on, and not that its unjustified, as i do appreciate the hard work the staff has done to be the only living entity ultima online has left.
I just think that 25k dono is enough for an entity that is normalcy in modern gaming, especially when new players are concerned.
the limits are invented maxima, and to toll veterans for the sake of gouging is silly.

+1 agreed, I thought it would hold as much as I put into it upon purchasing. The interface is kind of clunky and overall, for 25k dono I'm mildly disappointed.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Easy to ask for this for sure we understand that, but there still needs to be a use for houses. Also you can have more than one butler in a house.
If we increased and added items to the butler the value of houses would drop over time i would think,.

drasked

Grandmaster
Easy to ask for this for sure we understand that, but there still needs to be a use for houses. Also you can have more than one butler in a house.
If we increased and added items to the butler the value of houses would drop over time i would think,.

Did that butler update get shelved? And if so, is there anything on the horizon regarding butlers?

StegcO

Grandmaster
I think the easyest solution is to make a 3rd and a 4th profiles boughtble.

Will be better than now but still 100 time less than the max potential of butler

Xiulan

Master
I think the easyest solution is to make a 3rd and a 4th profiles boughtble.

Will be better than now but still 100 time less than the max potential of butler

This seems like a reasonable solution. Please make the additional profiles able to hold different armor sets! I can't even put female barbed leather armor on my butler and pretty much all my characters are female.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Add more profiles is the fastest solution and probably will help someone (not me for example), btw actually butler is a Mage Butler cause you cant drop in bone or plate armour and weapons.

But its not a big problem with steam you can easy make a grab macro to restock suit and weapons