Breath New Life to a Lesser Used Skill

ripple

My idea proposes a less used existing skill, to negate a widely used "Tracking" skill upon player(s). Of this idea the skills "Camping" & "Tracking" when combined of a player's skills create a secondary passive ability. To bring meaning to the "Camping" & "Tracking" secondary passive ability, it would not allowing the player skilled in the art of "Camping" & "Tracking" to be tracked.

Camping in most modern parts of our world is known to spend time away from our daily livelihoods. But in the past camping was used as survivalist methods and is why it would make for a great secondary passive skill with "Tracking" & "Camping" coupled. I present this idea as it is, but not without thought of subtracting and/or adding to this idea.

halv

Grandmaster
I think Camping could be a hiding boost like @Zog'orium suggested.
For example, normal GM hiding gets a normal detect hidden or reveal spell chance to reveal the hidden char.
Hiding and Stealth or Camping the chance to detect this hidden char is 50% lesser.
Hiding and Stealth and Camping the to chance to detect this hidden char is 66% lesser.

The same in with detect hidden (for example):
Normal GM detect hidden gets a normal chance to reveal the hidden char.
Detect hidden and tracking gives a boost to reveal any char.
Detect Hidden and Tracking and Camping is giving kind of super boost for detecting hidden chars like the stealth camper.

Matticus409

Neophyte
I like that idea as well
I think you could go on to other skills not practical as well and make forensics eval as skill coupled with a melee skill or anatomy could increase the weapon special ability (i.e. Axes - higher chance of a concussive blow, spears - higher chance of paralyze, etc...)

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Great idea.

I don't think this should prevent them from being revealed but maybe you have to reveal/detect within 3 tiles of the tile that the person is on. Similar to how a shadow knight can only be revealed if you click the exact tile, but in this case make it 3 tiles.