WTS Bags/boxes of RARES on vendor for super cheap! get them while u can

xavier2324

Grandmaster
Last boxes and items on Vendor for reallly cheap (except the two on hold for buyer)
200-225k per box get them while you can
Plus more random stuff on the vendor (north west of yew moongate)

V2jQUq5.png

Box M: ON HOLD FOR BUYER
Rune etched Chest, large fish trophy, polar bear rug, deed for wodden case, flower tapestry, troll head, cracked crystal ball, commemorative scroll, mistletoe deed, holiday wreath deed, candle, rusted dagger blessed, boat, shanes bday cake, some slayer weps, flayer skinning knife
Price: 350k

Box O:
White chest, All the skin dyes a man can want as seen in pic (EXCEPT booger skin dye) including Zombieland skin dye, snow ele blob, corpser statue
Price: 150k

Box S: ON HOLD FOR BUYER
Ice white treasure chest, Lots of titles including matador, lightbringer, daddy long leg, order of the blades, title hue 1174, lord of the damned, 4x hedges, female human statue, gargoyle galleon deed/recipe, timberwolf statue
Price: 170k

Box 3:
2013 UOF pure white bag, stack of logs, boards (was stealable rare) imp statue, chessmen, verite runic halberd (this hurts), vanq katana, 9 charge pet summoning ball,
Price: 200k

Box 4:
Bone container, Verite anvil, Aggy anvil, Water ele statue, Ki rin statue, boat, Rose, blood spear, vanq hally, deed for beehive
Price: 225k

Last edited:

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
Selling the follow blessed clothes

Fallon doublet - 165k
Fallon skirt- 165k
Fake fallon sandals blessed (not really fallon/bod reward) - 165k
All three for 450k

I will take all three if they are blessed, not marked with a name, and are fallon hue. However, I am not online until mornings or weekends. Discord is best method for contact.

xavier2324

Grandmaster
yes they are all blessed, i also forgot i had the bandana to, and finally.. skirt is marked- the other items are not

xavier2324

Grandmaster
well unfortunately the skirt and doublet sold yesterday through IRC chat, i just forgot to update. If interested @Dulcinea i still have the sandals and will give you them for 150k if you want me to hold on the them. I also have the bandana @StrawberryInYourFace which ill hold for you if you still want it for 150k

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
well unfortunately the skirt and doublet sold yesterday through IRC chat, i just forgot to update. If interested @Dulcinea i still have the sandals and will give you them for 150k if you want me to hold on the them. I also have the bandana @StrawberryInYourFace which ill hold for you if you still want it for 150k

Hello, I will take the sandals. I am around the computer now, if you are around. Otherwise, we will have to try to work a timeout, but I will definitely take the sandals, so please hold.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Selling the follow blessed clothes
(All items are blessed)

Fallon bandana- 160k (Just added)
Fake fallon sandals blessed (not really fallon/bod reward) - 165k

Mint green doublet- 150k
Mint green kilt- 155k
Both for 290k

Red UOF blessed skullcap- 70k

Vest of dedication- 100k

Charcoal ethy horse- 800k