WTS Bows / XBows -> Xeng's Woodwork Store

Xeng

Apprentice
Here you can find:
  • Super slayer bows ( excpt. 4k / normal 1k ) *1
  • Super slayer xbows ( excpt. 4,5k / normal 1k ) *2
  • Exceptional force bows ( 2,5k same damage as a normal Vanquishing )
  • Exceptional power bows ( 5,5k )
  • Exceptional vanquishing bows ( 10,5k )
  • Other magic bows
  • Normal Log 1,5g each
  • Oak Log 2,5g each
  • Ash Log 3g each
  • Yew Log 15g each
*1) The last two exceptional slayer bows will be 5k the next two 4,5k and all other 4k. I am trying my best to always have a few 4k bows stocked, but sometimes I am just unlucky hitting certain slayer types.
*2) Due to a lower exceptional rate with crossbows in comparision to bows, 4.500g will be charged for an exceptional one.

You can find my shop "Xeng's Woodwork" North of Moonglow:
XengsShop.jpg

Shop at the moment (08.06.2017):
Shop Inventory.jpg

If you have any questions, recommendations or want to discuss my assortments, please feel free to PM me here or talk to me on Discord: Xeng#7918.
As I am new to UO, I have some problems pricing the magic items at the moment, so they might change in the future.

Happy hunting everyone and I hope you don't loose more than 1 bow a day :)

Xeng

Post scriptum: Orcs are welcome in my shop!

Last edited:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Cool shop for archers! I grabbed a nice slayer bow.

When more people pick up the shadow of the rogue talisman, it may be worth selling some regular crossbows too :)

Xeng

Apprentice
Hey Parsnip,

thank you for your help!!!! And for the nice feedback.

As this is a one man operation i am focusing on bows at the moment, I was a bit unlucky at getting Elemental Ban and Exorcism bows. When the Super Slayer Vendor is filled up, I am going to craft Super Slayer Crossbows. And in case the Magic Bow Vendors are saturated as well, some Magic Heavy Crossbows will be added.

Xeng

Apprentice
Added an OPENING SPECIAL: Exceptional Force Bow ( same damage as a vanq ) 5k each!

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
Pretty good selection. I bought all the GM reptile death/elemental ban/snake bows as well as the GM winterfrost vanq bow. All for my fisherman.

You definately have a repeat customer. Nice selection. Also bought a few GM daemon/super bows for my Barcher for next month.

Prices are good. I recommend archers check him out!

Xeng

Apprentice
Hello @MadNezz ,

I am happy you liked my shop. In the future I will add a fisherman selection with lesser slayer bows such as "snake's bane" and "water dissipation" so you fisherman can get the same damage without buying a super slayer and paying more for it.

Good luck on the sea

Xeng