Blood red Castle FOR SALE LOWERED PRICE :O

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Love this baby but In the end I wanna design a 30x30 :O
35 mill only :O
If you got a 30x30 plot in a nice spot Id consider accepting it in trade. I would enjoy designing one of those :) would accept a 30x30 in a nice grass area plus ten mill
[emoji23][emoji13]
eee06173d3a7db5917f074a70a2c0505.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/u49xc8ctt/

Would also accept a lvl 7 meta with relics. Pm me if you wanna trade your pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Hey, I'm glad your input was so useful and constructive [emoji106] not, gtfo my post!! MIIINEEE lol

Bobaganoosh

Master
Dig. I am willing to trade 1 reach around for dis castle. I am a seasoned vet at reach around so it will be the best one u will ever receive. Btw I miss your voice buddy.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Hahah ganoosh you surly bastard, idk how I could ever pass that up. Sold for 1 reach around [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I miss you guys too, I just got bored with champing for months on end and rolling in dem shitty ps. lol mayne I'll go back in my word and actually buy a 120 tame

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
Thats a nice house... but... I just... its bothering the hell out of me me and I have to ask this. Why did you physically take a picture of the screen?!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Everytime I tried to screenshot with the UOmap up the map would hide behind the game and wouldn't be in the shot. I make my computer work to play games, don't ask me to do anything else [emoji13]

Bill Bryson

Master
Are you accepting real life trades for this glorious red castle? Perhaps I could trade you my first born male child? If not then enjoy the free bump I suppose. ;D Beautiful house, hopefully you find a good buyer match!