Blessed Slayer Books!

SirLothar

Grandmaster
If it helps you there are only 3-4 of the repond/silver, elemental and fey, only 1 dragon. I have them except fey which was recently being sold by @Tonycakes . I know steve-o and Sparhawk had a set too. I'm sorry I don't think any are willing to sell. I bought mine for around 12mil each back when meta mages were still way less popular. The elemental one you can get off the crystal vendor.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
If it helps you there are only 3-4 of the repond/silver, elemental and fey, only 1 dragon. I have them except fey which was recently being sold by @Tonycakes . I know steve-o and Sparhawk had a set too. I'm sorry I don't think any are willing to sell. I bought mine for around 12mil each back when meta mages were still way less popular. The elemental one you can get off the crystal vendor.

Alright, thank you for the heads up! I guess I will scratch the idea, especially since I don't have that kind of cash for a blessed book. Thank you.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Np maybe just start collecting crystal fragments and buy an elemental slayer off the vendor. It's great for shame and water champ as well as farming blood eles.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
Np maybe just start collecting crystal fragments and buy an elemental slayer off the vendor. It's great for shame and water champ as well as farming blood eles.

That isn't a bad idea, I will have to look into it. 22 Large frags, might be a little costly. lol I haven't played in a while, but the past week I been playing my meta mage again and loving it. lol