WTS SOLD

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Taking offers on this fully blessed outfit. All Lizardman Hue (2527). Cloth pieces say "Made with lizard skins".

I'm selling this as a set. I will not break it up.

Feathered Tribal - 5k dono
Sandals - 5k dono
Doublet
Half Apron
Skirt
Spellbook (blessed) - 2k dono

JRBBgCY.png

Last edited:

colead88

Grandmaster
Taking offers on this fully blessed outfit. All Lizardman Hue (2527). Cloth pieces say "Made with lizard skins".

I'm selling this as a set. I will not break it up.

Feathered Tribal - 5k dono
Sandals - 5k dono
Doublet
Half Apron
Skirt
Spellbook (blessed) - 2k dono

JRBBgCY.png

2.75M on set

colead88

Grandmaster
The offer you like ain’t coming if you didn’t like 15k dono or 3.2M. You’d be lucky to hear if either of those offers still exist at this point.

15k dono = the sandals, the mask, the spellbook bless deed, and all 3 CBDs at zero discount + top dollar. You’re getting minimal cheap lizardman yards on the house at that point which for all those interested isn’t a terrible discount, but also a nothing special discount. 19 yards lizman = 950k tops. Less than 20% off

Last edited:

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
The offer you like ain’t coming if you didn’t like 15k dono or 3.2M. You’d be lucky to hear if either of those offers still exist at this point.

15k dono = the sandals, the mask, the spellbook bless deed, and all 3 CBDs at zero discount + top dollar. You’re getting minimal cheap lizardman yards on the house at that point which for all those interested isn’t a terrible discount, but also a nothing special discount. 19 yards lizman = 950k tops. Less than 20% off

Dono is currently selling in bulk at 250-270k each. That's 3.75 to 4.05m
The cloth is conservatively 50k per yard - 950k

There is absolutely no reason for me to give a 20% discount. And bumping every couple of days is well within the rules of the selling forum.

Your opinion on "the offer I like" isn't within the rules of the selling forum, and only serves to hinder the sale of this outfit.