Beware of player named Nosferanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee am Dat

Adept
He is a toxic individual with very bad mental issues. We have removed him from all chats and friends lists because heb threatened to loot guild houses and is very openly racist. Those who befriend him get it the worste. He will take everything and provide nothing but a headache. Think twice before guilding or friending him to guild houses.

Grug'Bug

Adept
He is a toxic individual with very bad mental issues. We have removed him from all chats and friends lists because heb threatened to loot guild houses and is very openly racist. Those who befriend him get it the worste. He will take everything and provide nothing but a headache. Think twice before guilding or friending him to guild houses.

We really have to put his stuff all out there bud? You got him blocked and booted, no need for the witch hunt right? I hope you guys didn't lose anything too bad. Let me know if I can help recover.

ee am Dat

Adept
I do.. if I were warned before hand I wouldn't have let him in the fold. It was those that vouched for him I question now. It was he who started the witch hunt and innocent people who had nothing to do with the situation suffered for it. I didnt get his blocked.. he did that to himself. I wont say what was lost cause it's not important. People need to know what he is capable of before trusting him. I have plenty of screen shots but felt that was too much to post here. You can choose not to heed these warnings.

Grug'Bug

Adept
I do.. if I were warned before hand I wouldn't have let him in the fold. It was those that vouched for him I question now. It was he who started the witch hunt and innocent people who had nothing to do with the situation suffered for it. I didnt get his blocked.. he did that to himself. I wont say what was lost cause it's not important. People need to know what he is capable of before trusting him. I have plenty of screen shots but felt that was too much to post here. You can choose not to heed these warnings.

Been talking with people about nos for weeks, I don't know who would have ever vouched for him. I just mean there is no pride in making him miserable, and I think you probably know why.

ee am Dat

Adept
Here are his three houses for those Ive found today also hunting him. This guy has had a following way before he met me.

upload_2017-6-11_9-15-10.png

upload_2017-6-11_9-17-7.png

<<<he has sold this one to another individual>>>
upload_2017-6-11_9-19-26.png

Last edited:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
This is one reason we don't allow name change deeds. This person can be called out based on their in game shenanigans and they basically have to make a whole new char and persona if they want to not get hassled over what they did in their past. I read this in an RP kind of way and it's kind of cool.

ee am Dat

Adept
Apparently he has 4 houses. There is one in Occlo too he is claiming is his. But I have not seen him in a day or two

Grug'Bug

Adept
He also talks about having secret castles in places that don't exist.. be sure you aren't destroying some poor guy based solely off of what nos says he owns. Could be someone that he's never even met.

hubcap

Grandmaster
Nosferanu is in Orc Cave a lot
Ive seen him there quite a bit, lately.
Might want to camp out there if you want to find him.
I know I come across him almost every time im in there......
He usually jumps in on my mobs, and other douchebaggery of the sorts.

ee am Dat

Adept
Yep. He's usually there or on the water. He likes to setup archer bots to auto attack people entering the caves. Pretty sure he's on a temp ban atm for multi client pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.