1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best boat for fishing?

Discussion in 'Ultima Online Forever: Naval Combat' started by Agentodd, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Agentodd

Agentodd Well-Known Member

The ship builder sells large boat and large dragon boat...

Whats the difference? They are both 45k

Also what happens to pets on a boat if it gets sunk? Come to think of it what happens to your ghost too...

2. Gill

Gill Well-Known Member

you get sent to the nearest town. this happend to me yesterday :( your pets will also be sent there the boat the appears in your bank box

3. Agentodd

Ok well that's not as bad as i thought. Was worried I would loose bonded pets.

And you keep the boat! That's cool.

4. Malkraven

Malkraven Well-Known Member

i pretty sure u lose the add on's from the ship idk ive not been sunk yet but i taken tons of ship add on's from other peoples.

5. Gill

Gill Well-Known Member

Thats good to know :) thanks!

6. oomf

oomf Well-Known Member

Don't buy a boat from the vendor, find a player vendor they are much cheaper.

7. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

The only difference between a large dragon and large is cosmetic.
    But yes, the upgrades can be stolen as part of the loot for sinking the ship.

2 people like this.
  8. SidX

SidX Well-Known Member

I had no clue the boat went to your bank box.. I haven't gotten into boats yet on UOF since I thought you would just lose the ship if it got destroyed. Good to know, thanks.

9. Agentodd

Yea havent seen a player vendor that sells them, anyone know of one?

10. BeerJedi

BeerJedi Well-Known Member

i'm selling add-ons at Yew Moongate, but don't have recipes yet for actual boats.

11. glgibbs

glgibbs Well-Known Member

I bought one from a vendor who had quite a few. NE of yew bank, same screen.

12. lost

lost Well-Known Member

I've got large dragon boats for 25k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Romeo Tyrell

Romeo Tyrell Well-Known Member

Anyone making large boats anymore? I checked the Yew Bank vendors, and saw none there.

14. Phineas

Phineas Well-Known Member

That's because you don't sail girlie-man.. I don't think I've seen you on the water in two years.. and I'm out there almost every day. Come on out, and we'll fix that perfect record of yours.. Arrrr

2 people like this.
  15. Malkraven

Malkraven Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.