Grandmaster
Hi folks,

i have the following problem:

I am using a little script to attack the closest mob:

getenemy 'gray' 'murderer' 'closest'

pause 200

attack 'last'

pause 100

If there are only one or two mobs on the screen it seem to work, but if i am doing champs e.g. where many mobs are on the screen it seem to attack the mobs which are far away and not the closest which is a big problem. I guess if I use the hotkeys closest enemy and then press a key for attacking last target it will be the same because this is identical with the commands in my script. Any ideas? I cant use steam for champs atm.

Thx

steve-o

Grandmaster
interesting i always have the same problem in my macros but i never found a real solution.

are you sure even with the hotkeys that it will ALWAYS target the closest? what if it spawned next to you 1 second before?

Young Star

Grandmaster
Here is what I use for just greys:

Code:
//Get Enemy Grey Only
getenemy 'gray''criminal''closest'
if @findobject 'enemy'
  autotargetobject! 'enemy'
  if criminal 'enemy'
    attack! 'enemy'
    target! 'enemy'
    @clearusequeue
    @cancelautotarget
    stop
  endif
  if gray 'enemy'
    attack! 'enemy'
    target! 'enemy'
    @clearusequeue
    @cancelautotarget
    stop
  endif
endif

I combine attack and target. If you want you can make two seperate ones from this script. Just make two copies and comment out using // for either the lines with attack! or target!

You can also make it work for red mobs by adding 'murderer' in the getenemy line and making a copy of the if 'criminal' or if 'gray' sections and use 'murderer'. Personally I have a seperate hotkey to attack red targets so I don't attack EVs when there are a bunch of grey mobs around.

De Medici

Grandmaster
The thing is that i guess the algorithm for the 'closest' filter just doesnt work. I always get an enemy by aktivating my mini script, but many times not the cosest what is a huuuuge problem if u get any enemy which is in the middle of 50 mobs

Young Star

Grandmaster
The thing is that i guess the algorithm for the 'closest' filter just doesnt work. I always get an enemy by aktivating my mini script, but many times not the cosest what is a huuuuge problem if u get any enemy which is in the middle of 50 mobs
Did you try mine and get the same results? I dont really seem to get that probablem and I have done plenty of champs using it. I even use it to target for PvP a lot of times, especially when targets are wearing body paint. Rarely have I ever seen it target something farther then the mob in my face. It will target something else un-expected though and even through a wall if it is closer to me then the mob that I meant to hit but I just tap it again as I approach it or move away from a wall. I believe Sallos would have the same issues as that though. Neither are smart enough to ignore targets that are blocked by walls.