1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application to join Trin

Discussion in 'City of Trinsic' started by Skye Wolfbane, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angalor

Angalor Member

Aug 13, 2018
    Character name: Angalor / David Ragewind

Character template: LJ / Provo Archer

How long you've been on UOF: Started yesterday :D

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes, I did. (Played uo for almost 10 years. Most of my gameplay in AoS)

Why do you want to join Trin? Well... Alduin helped me from scratch with my provo archer. Then we spent talking 3 hours with Salty, Scratch and some other members of this guild. We all had a lot of fun together and I really loved the way you guys play the game. (I really find myself in helping other people/guildies and enjoying the game in a healthy way)

What are you looking for in a guild? I'm looking to do endgame pvm content and pvp/militas (I was ORDER/anti red/ Roleplayed a pally, before chilvary even existed)

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? Not at all.

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com (Angalor#7640). I could share my personal email/fb if needed

2. Mythos10101

Mythos10101 New Member

May 27, 2018
    Character name: Mythos Cypher, Hitaku, Toasted Toads, Ioncannon, Crimsonflow, Maxxon, Krion, Adoriana

Character template: LJ, Tamer, alchy dexer, mage, Tmapper, Crafter, Crafter, Miner

How long you've been on UOF: Just shy of 3 months

Have you been in a RP guild before? Negative

Why do you want to join Trin? Community, PVM, AntiPK

What are you looking for in a guild? Healthy, mature, non toxic community where we can joke laugh and help each other grow.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com: Mythos10101#6855

JDXM, Nekronos and Godrik like this.
  3. CFL

CFL Member

Aug 18, 2018
    CFL Rejects, Jack Daniels II
    Character name: Jack Daniels II, CFL Rejects(will have a name change)

Character template: Bard, Fencer

How long you've been on UOF: 3 or 4 days

Have you been in a RP guild before? Years ago when I played UO

Why do you want to join Trin? Community, anti PK, been talking to China Doll and if everyone is half as friendly as her then it looks like a great place to be.

What are you looking for in a guild? Healthy, mature, helpful community that work together towards common goals

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? Nope

Ways to contact you? http://http://discord.uoforever.com.uoforever.com: CFL #2972

4. October5408

October5408 New Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Sagittarius, Carthage, Paige Runewell, October, Pisces, Gemini, Libra, Virgo, Capricorn
    Character name: Sagittarius

Character template: Prov:120, Music:GM, Tact:GM, Heal:GM, Anat:GM, Archery:GM, Hiding:GM

How long you've been on UOF: Started UOF while stationed in Korea in 2015. Been playing UOR since June 2000.

Have you been in a RP guild before? No

Why do you want to join Trin? I'm missing a lot of content by trying to go it alone (RDA, Champs, etc). It's also difficult to compete with other players or advance your characters and knowledge of the game when playing alone. I think I could learn from the guild and cooperate for mutual gain. I'm also certain that the game is more enjoyable when you play with friends.

What are you looking for in a guild? I just want a group to play with. I can't deal with guilds who have information demands to the point that I fear for my account security. I also don't want the game to be treated like a second job (as these things can turn into when they're ran in the wrong way), with heavy-handed demands of its members and pressure to do x, y, z, at a precise time (for example). I want to join in and contribute to the joint effort, but also be free to break off and do my thing when I want to. From what I've read, Trin doesn't have the problems that I mentioned.

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com is best. SilverStar43#8468

Thanks for your consideration.

Skye Wolfbane, JDXM and Nekronos like this.
  5. Ichbal

Ichbal Member

Aug 2, 2015
    'ichbal' 'ina davag' 'oakwood mcgee'
    Character names: Capn' Escutcheon (joining) , Rent, Brambles Mcgee, Ichbal.

Character template: Zerker meta
    Mace fighting, anatomy, healing, tactics, arms lore, magery, resist.

How long you've been on UOF: About three years

Have you been in a RP guild before? No rp guild experience on UO but i RP when i meet RPers, and am no stranger to IC talk

Why do you want to join Trin? Camaraderie, i like light RP, i like the positive attitude of all Trin folk i've met and I want to join the city guard after a while.

What are you looking for in a guild? Active players to be with and to make good friends who like the many different aspects of this game. To have some presence and support at champs and events and to not be running alone almost all the time.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? All of my characters are currently in PUNK which is a very small guild that I run. We are three locals from my area IRL and one new player we recently took in to give help and guidance to. Very positive people but also very diverse in our desires on UO, one of us is strictly a single character and has no interest yet of learning a new style, the other is almost exclusively a crafter. But we are all always up to help people in need. Would be interested in Allying with Trin so they could keep in touch and help if needed, I dont think they would like the idea of actually leaving PUNK for a different guild as yet but we'll see.

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com Arngrim_PUNK#6935

Nekronos and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  6. Thanatos108

Thanatos108 Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Then leave a message in this thread with the following information:

Character name: illminded dissociated Darth Thanatos, Swift Thanatos, Knighthawk

Character template: Healing/wrestle mage - bard/archer - alchy/mage - scribe/mage - Swordsmen

How long you've been on UOF: 3 Years however I took a long leave of absence.

Have you been in a RP guild before?

Why do you want to join Trin? They where a fun guild last time I played

What are you looking for in a guild? RP, PvP (interested in the guard), Farming. Bosses.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? I used to be in Trin I am returning to the game

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com: nighthawk87x#2066

Skye Wolfbane and Nekronos like this.
  7. arein

arein New Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Character name: neuron, Brawn McGee, Wild Frost, ganglion

Character template: provo mage (neuron), lvl 4 defense talisman (brawn), 120 smith (wild frost), nox fencer (ganglion), I have several other GM smiths for BODs

How long you've been on UOF: 2015

Have you been in a RP guild before? No, I was in PVP/champ spawn guilds on Chesapeake for several years.

Why do you want to join Trin? 2 Trin blues helped me out with Fafnir a couple weeks ago. A few days after that a blacksmith from Trin gave me a suit of dragon armor for no real reason. So it seems like a nice group.

What are you looking for in a guild? I've only really participated in solo and duo content. Fafnir was fun, but most of my attempts end in me being chased away by a large guild. It would be nice to have a group for some end game content.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No.

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com neuron#8818

Nekronos and JDXM like this.
  8. Abs0lute

Abs0lute Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Zandak
    Character name: Zandakk

Character template: Peace Tamer

How long you've been on UOF: 2 days

Have you been in a RP guild before? No

Why do you want to join trin? Needing a good friendly guild to comeback to the world of UO with.

What are you looking for in a guild? Mature, friendly, active bunch of guys and gals that I can join up with. Just came back to Ultima and would like to have a good supportive family to run with

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No other characters in guilds. I have one alt. Name is “silverkin”

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com: Zandak#4685

Skye Wolfbane, Nekronos and JDXM like this.
  9. SunChipSwag

SunChipSwag New Member

Jul 6, 2016
    SunChipSwag
    Character name: Son of Chips / Taste da Rainbow

Character template: Tamer Mage / Macer

How long you've been on UOF: 1 Month

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes on uoforever years ago.

Why do you want to join Trin? Looking for more diversity in the game with a team of like minded individuals.

What are you looking for in a guild? Comradery

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com: SunChips #7350

Abs0lute, Skye Wolfbane and Nekronos like this.
  10. Ztek

Ztek Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Ztek and Mylla

Nekronos likes this.
  11. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    We are going to suspend recruitment for a couple of weeks as I like to keep our growth controlled and allow new members to get comfortable and be taken care of. Anyone who has already applied, even if you haven't been added yet will be considered and added as soon as we can meet up.
    Thank you!

Shortbus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.