1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An act of war

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Discussion' started by Skye Wolfbane, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
  2. Skye Wolfbane

Jan 22, 2013
    Holding a bag of ice to her cheek, Skye Wolfbane penned a letter to all allies of the Free City of Trinsic.

"Dear friends, it seems the City of Avalon has remerged and have attacked several citizens including myself. I am requesting your presence at a roundtable meeting of the Alliance of the South tonight (Sat. Jan. 6). I will send a separate letter with the time and place (posted in the alliance http://discord.uoforever.com) to avoid possible raids by enemies."

drasked, Sir., Moose Knukle and 2 others like this.
  3. Failonis

Failonis Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Failonis
    thou shall be there my lady [e bows

Sir. and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  4. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden
    Avalon paced back and forth... He'd been pacing for an hour or more... The silence, the quiet was driving him crazy.. He'd read the Gourd this morning, he knew what had to be coming, after the assault on the Governess herself. It was the only possible response.. and yet.. still silence.. Eerie silence...

A knock at the door..Finally, something.. A messenger.. Skimming over the message.... City of Avalon has.. attacked... requesting your presence... round table meeting... Alliance of the South..

Avalon lets out a long held sigh.. Dismissing the messenger, he wanders back in to start making preparations for war while muttering to himself about the atrocities of the last war...

Sir., Skye Wolfbane and Nekronos like this.
  5. Nekronos

Nekronos Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Anton Fugger waves the armed guards aside as he approached the palatial estate of Jakob Fugger once used for entertaining foreign dignitaries and the working women of Minoc known to enjoy the company of Jakob, the elder Fugger.
    No low there were no guests, no sounds of festivities echoing through the marble halls. The building now had only one purpose, to keep the once powerful Jakob Fugger contained within it.

Anton pulled a set of keys from his shirt pocket and unlocked a set of doors deep within the compound.

“Who is there?”, came a nervous voice from the dark room as Anton entered.

“I trust you’re being well cared for uncle?” Replied Anton, stopping to inspect the iron bars now fitted around the windows.

“Just how long do you intend on keeping me confined here Anton? I’ve never once felt a winter this cold, and you keep me in this drafty room, what would your father say if I catch my death from pneumonia locked in this prison?”

“I come to check on my favorite uncle and this is how you speak to me?” said Anton pulling a silk kerchief from his pocket and blowing his nose.

“Why are you here? To kill me? Make a mockery of my name and parade me through the streets as your captive?” Jakob anxiously stammered trying to look his nephew directly in his eyes.

“No uncle...you’re much greater use to me right here...I came to bring news of the world, I thought you might like to know the Antiquities Dept has been quite busy this past week, with many illegal digging sites being protected from looters.”

“What news is this? I have little concern for your pet projects, superstitious belief in holy lands, and old ruins and the like...” Jakob replies quite aggitated that the younger Fugger wouldn’t just come out with it already.

“Well they may have encountered and riled up that woman from Trinsic again...” Anton said fiddling with some coins in his front pant pocket while staring out the window.

“That woman? You mean the Governor? You must let me speak with her, surely I can help you to settle this situation before anything drastic happens.” Jakob Fugger now scrambled to his feet and approached Anton, a hint of desperation breaking through his words.

“Oh that’s QUITE alright uncle, you won’t be speaking with anyone anytime soon. I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be needing to double the security detail here, and restrict your outside travel on the compound grounds for the next several weeks until we know what she’s up to. I can’t have anyone threatening your safety after all...”

Jakob Fugger slid back into his seat disappointed, and looking morose.

“Good day uncle.” Anton turned to leave the room, but not before smashing his fist through the accessible part of the window shattering the glass and allowing a cold stream of air into the room.

“You need some fresh air uncle. It will do you good.”

Anton stormed back down the hallway to leave the compound wrapping his now bleeding hand with his kerchief.

6. Tofy

Tofy Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Tofy
  7. Blaine the Gypsy

Blaine the Gypsy Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Blaine the Gypsy

[​IMG]
    Sitting in a chair next to the fireplace, Blaine takes giant puffs from his opium pipe while he reads the news.
    He takes a few sips from his "wine" and slightly giggles.
    Then from the joyous mood he suddenly grows morose and throw the paper into the fire.
    Sitting with the fire gleaming in his eyes and the smoke billowing around him... he suddenly throws a dagger to the dart board completely missing it hitting the billboard.
    "Damn it."

AreYouKidden, Sir. and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  8. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    While performing his daily duties in his raven's loft at his desk, the Commander opens a tattered parchment sealed with the emblem of the Trinsic Gourd. Expecting a casual read to break apart the monotony of the usual legal documents and politics of his paperwork, his brow lowers as his eyes widen and grow more intense with every word he reads...

"Sergeant!", he calls out.

An officer Knight immediately enters the room who was outside guarding the door and answers, "Sir?"

The Commander, still sitting at his desk with the paper in hand turns his head to the door, "Summon the war council at once..."

The Knight Sergeant's expression on his face turned to stone immediately and said nothing as he nodded, gave a stern salute and exits the room, making his way for the stables to ready horses and send riders to the Warden, the General and the Baron.

Under his breath, the Commander mutters to himself
    , "They've already waken the sleeping giant once... what are they up to?.. Hmm...."

He then sets down the paper, and heads to the barracks to ready his armor and horse.

Skye Wolfbane and AreYouKidden like this.
  9. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    hahaha

10. Grug'Bug

Grug'Bug Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Grug'Bug, Ne'Grul, Gnaw'Ful, Tul'Meg, Cho'Grat
    My vote, let’s not do this with these guys? Yeah keep killing them or whatever, but don’t make a thing out of it. Last time we tried to have fun with it just brought nothing but complaints from them. But it is cool it seems they are trying to finally get into roleplaying though.

11. Firecrest

Firecrest Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Firecrest
    Drinking near the hot forge keeping warm in these last cold months Mountain Puncher arises.
    Mumbling to him self
    "War is good for business"

***Stokes up the forge and pulls out his hammer he begins to craft arms and armors*****

--------------------------------- Near Skara Brae---------------

Inside ETC head quarters.

Firecrest is frantically trying to keep up with the mounds of orders coming in. His staff is grinding every incoming reg, looking for the best deals on scales and barbed leather a new paper comes across his desk. the factory is a is ramped up with armor sets, weapons and kegs.

Halting production for a moment (Costing Thousands)

"Friends, it looks like their is going to be some trouble. I must remind you that we will stay neutral in this matter as we always have. No side is to be treated any differently unless this is a direct attack against us. As both sides settle their differences our stores and pockets will show us if there is a war or a negotiation. We will continue to fill invoices, purchase and sell to each side until they have resolved their own matters."

"If you have friends, relatives or loved ones in this matter please know that we will help and support them as needed"

Thank you for your time and this will be considered your break until lunch.

Tofy, Skye Wolfbane, Sir. and 2 others like this.
  12. Skye Wolfbane

Jan 22, 2013
    "So we've come to a consensus then?" Skye said, looking around the table. The alliance met underneath Blaine's home in Paws to discuss potential war and possible allies.

The others nodded and the meeting was adjourned.

Later, Skye met with members of the guard to fill them in and discuss plans moving forward.

No official declaration of war was to come this night; however, the fight was far from over.

[​IMG]

13. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    It be neat if u guys did go to war

Francis the Humble and Nekronos like this.
  14. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    I hurd lotz of blah dat Skye smoochie sum orc in da caves!! Maybi was grug?

Nekronos likes this.