WTS ALL THE THINGS ! - (blessed clothes, house deco)

Guwap

Grandmaster
So I'm going to update this thread over the next couple days with more stuff as I take inventory. Just wanted to get the ball rolling since there's a decent amount of stuff to go through.

I don't have the time for UOF right now and neither does my brother, but maybe we will in the future. Until then my brother and I are liquidating all of our assets. I'll start this off with the pets and add blessed clothes and whatever else soon.

The house is now set to public.

Evil mage hue #1109 level 7 meta dragon:
It has rolled over 3 times.
Meta stone included.
SOLD

Chromatic Dragon: SOLD

Ice Blue Wyrm: SOLD

Nightmare #1: SOLD awaiting pickup
y6oLeRA.jpg

Nightmare #2: SOLD
Shadow dragon: SOLD
2 swamp dragons with no armor: SOLD

Everything in my house is for sale. I will make it public so you can browse through it and see if you want any of the deco.

oGXRU8k.jpg

YwNCmnE.jpg

RWbRP9A.jpg

XMIdZ5Z.jpg

My treehack hides some of the stuff in the last pic, so I recommend coming by if you want to know more. My house is located directly above Fire Temple on the NW corner.

Wearables: Any prices listed are what I'm ASKING. I will still accept offers out there. Discount for full suit purchase. We can work that out if that's the case. All of it blessed of course.

Update: Wearables with current offers will be marked as sold today at 9:00 PM EDT.

yntnBkF.jpg

Jet black feathered tribal - SOLD awaiting pickup
Charcoal sandals - SOLD awaiting pickup
Black Quiver - SOLD
Black Book of Spells - SOLD awaiting pickup
[Armored] Charcoal Cloak (not shown) - SOLD
[Armored] Shadowlords Faction Shroud (also not shown)
Charcoal Doublet

Offer??

Please be serious with offers. Thanks!

ITEMS SOLD:

blaze mummy
minotaur
bahamut
paragon evil mage boss
wisp statue
gorilla statue
Beetle king

Haunted mirror
Coven body paint
2x Fire Pillars
Special and Leather dye tubs
Bookshelf
Oui-ja Board
Vanity Dresser
Stone effigy
Big Halloween Spider Deco
Decorative Topiary
Blue Rug
"Open" treasure chests
Spooky Portrait
Circle Tarot
Tray
Marble table
Gruesome Standard
Skull Pole
Gravestone
Moulding Board
Skeleton in Casket/Coffin
Blood on wall/Hanging blood
Willow Tree
Spider webs

Many of the smaller deco items I am selling without auctioning so come by the house and see what's left if you're interested. If I get multiple offers I'll let you know but as long as I'm active and online I'm selling stuff instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in :

filled bookshelf - 300k s/b
book on top of shelf - 75k s/b
tray - 75k s/b
tarot card spread (on rug) - 125k s/b

Guwap

Grandmaster
I made the teleporters set to anyone but they don't seem to be working. I'll make the house public tomprrow.

Lots of offers coming in via PMs and IRC so don't expect this stuff to be around for too long!

Decoy

Grandmaster
statues:

blaze mummy - 500K
minotaur - 400K
bahamut - 500K
paragon evil mage boss - 250K
wisp statue - 50k
gorilla statue - 50k
Beetle king - 500k

Bromista

Grandmaster
1m -

Barrels/water tub
Hay x3
Leaves x2
Long table on ground floor underneath creepy portrait

Oh and 150k on that candle

Caso

Grandmaster
So I'm going to update this thread over the next couple days with more stuff as I take inventory. Just wanted to get the ball rolling since there's a decent amount of stuff to go through.

I don't have the time for UOF right now and neither does my brother, but maybe we will in the future. Until then my brother and I are liquidating all of our assets. I'll start this off with the pets and add blessed clothes and whatever else soon.

Evil mage hue #1109 level 7 meta dragon:
It has rolled over 3 times.
Meta stone included.

jmacIKV.jpg

mSTQQTo.jpg

Chromatic Dragon:
RI347Ur.jpg

Ice Blue Wyrm:
03AmsLc.jpg

Nightmare #1:
y6oLeRA.jpg

Nightmare #2:
mOARR5E.jpg

Shadow dragon:
evyyfWE.jpg

2 swamp dragons with no armor:
gLHSHBE.jpg

Everything in my house is for sale. I will make it public so you can browse through it and see if you want any of the deco.

oGXRU8k.jpg

YwNCmnE.jpg

RWbRP9A.jpg

XMIdZ5Z.jpg

My treehack hides some of the stuff in the last pic, so I recommend coming by if you want to know more. My house is located directly above Fire Temple on the NW corner.

Please be serious with offers. Thanks!

ITEMS SOLD:

blaze mummy
minotaur
bahamut
paragon evil mage boss
wisp statue
gorilla statue
Beetle king

Haunted mirror
Coven body paint
2x Fire Pillars
Special and Leather dye tubs
23m for lv7 meta as relics not max. Those are a pain to max.

lollo

Grandmaster
I want your vesper sash. Or if you don't wanna sell it i can keep it until you n your bro come back. That's the last piece to finish my full vesper suit

Guwap

Grandmaster
The house is now set to public.

Price check on mare 2?
c/o 250k for mare #2 and 250k for shadow dragon as combo deal.

Can't exactly tell how many, but you got a bunch of rocks on your rooftop. How much for all of them (or whatever is left)?
I'm not sure which ones are rocks from the spider deco piece and which ones are real rocks. Probably only like 3 real rocks up there I think. I also have a bag of the volcanic rocks from pyroclastic elementals if you're interested.

Make an offer I don't expect much for rocks.

I want your vesper sash. Or if you don't wanna sell it i can keep it until you n your bro come back. That's the last piece to finish my full vesper suit
I'll post wearables sometime today. I'd like to sell the suit together but I understand if people need select pieces so I am willing to split, but it may come at a higher cost for an individual piece.

200k willow tree
There's been a few people interested in the willow tree but I'll mark 200k as c/o if that's cool with you. Will keep you in the loop.

Bookshelf+books
Tarot
Willow Tree

still available?
Bookshelf offer is at 300k currently

I don't think anyone has offered on books. Maybe someone was interested in 1 of them? I'll have to check IRC log.

Tarot - 400k (is what i'd like to get...but i know some rares have dropped in price so i'll see what gets offered. only 1 other person interested in tarot so far)

Willow tree - had a few interested parties but I'm marking current offer as 200k to @Derwolf

All of these items are still technically available though.

i can give you 80k for the tray right now
I'll give @Green Viper a chance to respond since he made the s/b. Please don't nickel and dime bid though guys! Just offer your max on the item! I'd like to get rid of the smaller things quickly to consume less time. I expect the meta dragon and other bigger items to take longer, but we'll see.

25m lv7 meta
c/o set. I'd like to give this a few days to get some visibility in case any others are interested, but I'm happy where the current price is.

Last edited by a moderator: