All Kill + Young player.

kolbycrouch

Master
Hey guys.

This happened to my friend who just started. We also confirmed by doing it to another young player.

You can summon a Daemon ( probably any summon ) and "all kill" onto the young player and kill them.

Not sure if this is intended or not. Doesn't seem like it should be possible.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Possibly, Tamers need a way to protect all their lootz from the evil incarnate [young] players. /s

kolbycrouch

Master
Seems like it shouldn't be honestly.

What's to stop me from finding young players, e-fielding them, all killing them and then dragging spawn to their corpse?

If you really wanted to, there is HUGE grief potential with this mechanic.

The only way to prevent that is either remove it, or make a new rule.

But I'm sure the staff knows how unrealistic it is to enforce such a rule.

if a young player dies all of there stuff stays in there backpack and they have the option to teleport to brit or res anywhere every 5 minutes or so

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
The wiki states [Young] are protected from aggressive actions ... from other players. If a Tamer does an "all kill" that sets them as the aggressor, are they able to target the [Young] player as well? Looks like summoned creatures are counted as "monsters" and that aspect of the Benefits were removed. Almost seems exploitative.

Benefits
  • Young players have the [Young] tag in their name.
  • Access to the Young Player Dungeon.
  • Cannot be Poisoned
  • Your possessions will not drop when you die.
  • Able to participate in the Young Player Quest in the Young Player Dungeon
  • You are protected from aggressive actions and cannot steal from other players.
  • Monsters will not take aggressive action against you unless provoked.
  • Able to teleport to Britain and the Young Player Dungeon.
  • Able to page Companions in game to help them with questions.
  • Young Players are offered to join the NEW player guild when joining the server.

kolbycrouch

Master
Seems exploitative.

Even it if doesn't hurt the player in the long run.

Why have a young player status that is exempt from all forms of player damage except from pets/summons?

I don't have any young accounts, and neither do my friends anymore.

I just don't want any new players getting discouraged by something silly like this.