WTS *AVAILABLE* A KEEP with a BONUS Max Storage? Unheard of!

Kiki

Grandmaster
No you read that right fellow Sosarians. Kiki's back with a bang on this one.

Not only do you get a keep in one of the only no unfriendly mob spawns in the world, but you also get a MATCHING MAX STORAGE!!

3vRcai8.jpg

That's right. Over 5000 storage in total means that you don't have to buy a storage add on.

qKqFeDV.jpg

Impress your friends, be cool at parties. Hell, throw parties in the side house, and retire back to your clean ass keep after.

5Mr5e5Z.jpg

One house for the wife, one for the side chick? No one's here to judge.

Oh9M9df.jpg

Rooms. For all the things. Or people. You do you. Hell, you're a keep owner FFS!

PzgtPFy.jpg

How's the neighbourhood I hear you ask? Look at the neighbours. Nothing but luxurious homes littering the landscape. No worries about property values dropping here.

zgu0qEO.jpg

Where is this? Heaven. Seriously though, it's North of Minoc. You got a P.I.M.P. blacksmith? Treat him right and give him the home he deserves.

oGX6Q3P.jpg

All of this for the low economical starting price of 20 mil. And to make things even better, the buyout is set at an astoundingly low 25 mil. Bids in 500k increments please, and as this is a unique situation, I can appreciate that people need time to sort their current living situations out, so we will let this run for a while.

Unless someone triggers the Buyout, of course.

IubExHN.jpg