WTS A Home at the Edge of the World - SOLD

tommyd1981

Apprentice
I'm selling this log cabin near Candelabra Point. The nearest houses are 2 screens to the south and 1 screen to the east in this very quiet area. There's no spawn whatsoever around the house and there is an ancient wyrm spawn in the Flower Grove 3 screens to the southeast. There is room to place an 8x13 if desired.

The bidding starts at 100k.

This auction will end Tuesday at 7pm EDT.

View attachment 2515

John3rd

Neophyte
Can you contact me about the auction. I have some questions about the auction as I have never participated in an auction. Thank you.

John3rd

Neophyte
I want to participate in the auction but not sure how. Do I need to start a conversation or place the bid here? Sorry about not knowing but I have spent the last several hours looking over the forums and cant find out anything about "how to " auctions. I am on UO now and will be checking back here every few minutes or so. I would very much like to try to get the house. Thanks for your time.

Raging

Master
I want to participate in the auction but not sure how. Do I need to start a conversation or place the bid here? Sorry about not knowing but I have spent the last several hours looking over the forums and cant find out anything about "how to " auctions. I am on UO now and will be checking back here every few minutes or so. I would very much like to try to get the house. Thanks for your time.
s/b = starting bid
b/o = buyout
you can typically either bid via pm or through the thread itself... start bidding and gl!