1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shane, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    [​IMG]

Today marks our 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

We will be doing events all day as well as some handouts. Tomorrow we will also be doing a 2x Skill gain, loot and XP day. We look forward to seeing you out there!

"Ultima Online Forever has surpassed MANY mile-stones in these last 7 years and i personally am both proud and confident about our history and future going forward. Over these 7 years we've been featured on the front pages of PCGamer, Reddit, Twitch and have reached multiple other article websites across the web. We've had some of the greats play with our players and talk with us such as Richard Garriott, Starr Long, and Raph Koster. Last year we had one of our players and streamers tattoo the Ultima Online Forever logo on his forearm live on stream which was absolutely incredible. In the near future we have some major plans for Ultima Online Forever and are extremely excited to see this through. Now that the majority of the back-end stuff has been updated, we will be focusing on new content going forward into the new year. This week we will be releasing some new graphic updates that will be used for future content which includes updated mobs, rideables, wearables and more. Now, with the release of our new launcher, client and MyUOF Central portal we're not only confident but have definitely laid down the foundation to really keep Ultima Online Forever going for all our valued players for years to come. With that said, I wanted to note for those whom may not know; Tony has been made a 50% partner of Ultima Online Forever in the last half-year which was a huge decision i've had to make to ensure Ultima Online Forever's longevity. I spent over a half-year finding the right person for this and i can tell you all now without a doubt, he is the absolute correct choice to help take this game further".

"I want to personally thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the last 7 years and the staff at Ultima Online Forever is extremely focused on really taking this to another level for all of you going forward. We really appreciate all the time you all put in here and hope you are all having fun here on UOForever".

2. Lukkan

Lukkan Neophyte

Apr 8, 2013
    Lukkan Mortain
    Arcen Mortain
    Mykkel Mortain
    Thanks so much for your dedication too.

Cinder, Shane and Morgy like this.
  3. Morgy

Morgy Grandmaster

Feb 12, 2015
    Morgy
    Awesome events and super fun weekend!
    Apprentice the hard work and your time.
    Hope everyone has a great 7th UOF Anniversary

Thanks @Shane @Faytality @ tony

Shane and Phrygian like this.
  4. Keno W.

Keno W. Expert

Dec 16, 2014
    Keno, Dudeguy, a different person,that one dude
    I appreciate UOForever more than I could express in words here in this forum. I started playing the original Ultima Online in 1998 with my uncle when I was 11 years old and completely fell in love with it. I am 32 now. Although I kept playing when the whole trammel/felucca thing was introduced along with all the weapon and armor changes, I started playing less and less over the years and around 2010 I pretty much stopped altogether. When I heard there was a player-ran server which aimed to keep the old original UO feel to it I thought it was to good to be true. Was I wrong! I'm very happy and satisfied with the way this server is ran. I could only hope this server keeps up the same feel FOREVER. At the risk of sounding insane I felt like when I quit UO a whole part of me was lost and with this server I have found it again! Thank you a million times over for bringing back my/our alternate world. Keep up the great work!

Ztek, Morgy, Phrygian and 2 others like this.