WTS 7*12 (can be 12*7) on the coast Demolished...FREE to place.

MadNezz

Master
7x12selling.jpg

House can stay the 7*12 it is or be 12*7, depending on how you like to customize. Only spawn near are reapers and usually they spawn a few screens north. (even though there is one in pic)!

FREE, go place it your damn self ;)

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
yeah i put up UOAM so anyone could find it... ;)

Looks better when its 12*7 but then its really close to the cube in front of it.

MadNezz

Master
7x12selling.jpg Saw you got it down like i had it pic'd, If you want it 12*7 instead ill do it, but at least you got it down. this pic will show you where the top/right corner needs to be if you want it to be a 12*7. See how the grass changes levels...it needs to be in the flat corner where my red circle is. Sometimes even I have to try to place a house 5 times to get it to stick. For some reason this server is picky about something with houses. GL & enjoy.

What char were you on at the tables?

Last edited:

Purple Reign

Neophyte
Cool thanks for the pic! At the table I was The Purple One, my bard. We both were sitting around 260K-280K for a while before I left. I let my house fall about 6 months back. Lost a ton of shit and gold. Just started playing again a couple days ago, and had a good night at the table lol. But I'm about to be on for a couple hours. I haven't figured out discord, but if you wanna meet up I'll gladly give ya 100k for the spot. Had to pay 150 for the house.