1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3v3 Tournament

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Truman, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Truman

Truman Member

Sep 10, 2014
    3v3 Tournament

I will be holding a 3v3 Tourney the week of April 30th. The winners are guaranteed 1 mil (Sorry, I ain’t flube with his ten mil tournies.) The rules are as follows:

1. Must be registered by April 29th
      • Message me through forums or Poi#4508 Give me char names.
      • Although this is a 3v3 tourney I want to allow people to signup four people so they have a substitute should someone not be available. So when you send me your teams, please send 4. The substitute may not have played with another team. He can be signed up on two teams, but once he plays he plays for that team only.
    2. This is in the field and will not take place in the pits
    3. Tamers allowed, restricted to 2/5 follower slots
      • Mounts (Mare, Wolf, Frenzy) only (No wyrms, drakes, etc.)
        • This is a PSA, if you bring a pet and it gets boated or anything I'll do what I can to make sure it doesn't happen, but please try to have valuable pets balled.
    4. No Ressing
    5. No Summons
    6. I will let a consensus be made about wands, if there is an overwhelming consensus of no wands, then you must be removed from militias prior to the fight. If the consensus is we want wands, everyone must be militia.
    7. The battles will be best of 3
    8. Matchups will be randomized
    9. Entrance fee is 150k per team
    10. No Hiding
    I wanted to have an entrance fee because I wanted something so I don’t have to come out of pocket too much. I don’t plan on taking any gold for myself, the entire pot will be distributed to the winners. I know it isn’t a huge pot, but I’m hoping this also gets as many teams as possible, even some of the newer teams.

Depending on the number of teams I may spread it out and schedule the fights.

I'm open to making changes, just hit me up to discuss.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    HagSIN, manolo, thestand and 8 others like this.
  2. BigD

BigD Member

Sep 3, 2016
    In

Truman likes this.
  3. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Samsara'
    Samsara`
    Nice. I'll be getting a team together :)

Truman likes this.
  4. Stoned.Southern

Stoned.Southern Member

Jul 20, 2013
    I do not pvp like I used to.. but still enjoy it!! Showing love and support for events like this.. I will donate 1 mill more to the winnings!!!

Thanks for putting on an event! Gives the straight pvpers a chance to earn some cash!!

Sincerely from me and the mighty $ guild!!

Fuschino, Lexington, Nekronos and 9 others like this.
  5. Truman

Truman Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Thank you, @Stoned.Southern ! So now the current minimum is 2 million for the winner!

Just so everyone is aware of how this is going to work. My current plan is to have all signups in by Sunday. I will randomize the matchups on Monday and then work with everyone to schedule the first round of matches for Wednesday/Thursday (Was going to be Tuesday/Wednesday, but with the Spring Festival this will allow all events to get their due.) and then finish up the final matches over the weekend. The reason I didn't just pick a day and a time is because I know with a lot of people in different time zones it would be difficult to get as many people there as I liked.

I understand this may end up not going like I wanted it to, but let's try it out and fix it for the next one if it is an issue. I'm just trying to be as flexible as I can to maximize the amount of matches.

So, again, signups by Sunday, pleaseeee!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    BigD and Nekronos like this.
  6. Loxovoz

Loxovoz Member

Apr 15, 2017
    You pvp?!? :D funny :D

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  7. Truman

Truman Member

Sep 10, 2014
  8. Truman

Truman Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Updated Bracket
    BRACKET UPDATE 1.png

Peav, Funnypants, Athrez and 2 others like this.
  9. Loxovoz

Loxovoz Member

Apr 15, 2017
    why so stupid tournament table?!?!?!!? and same teams?
    simple and easy is this
    [​IMG]

10. KoldesLives

KoldesLives Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Because there weren't 8 teams, there were 10. In order to make the tourny happen, two teams needed to get byes, hence the wonky tournament layout.

A couple more question and exclamation marks next time, please. :)

11. Truman

Truman Member

Sep 10, 2014
    BRACKET UPDATE 4.png

Unfortunately, we didn't finish out over the weekend. Should be done in the next day or so.

12. toddyboi

toddyboi Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Toddy
    Any confirmation on the rat/brown noser who got certain pvpers banned? Also great job by staff for dwindling the PvP population even less, truly shows how much you guys are invested in the PvP community.

13. girana

girana Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    ppl got banned themself by their actions nothing else.

what you want to know ? who told us what chars compton played on and that chappy helped him starting again ?

the rat is a she .

14. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2014
    lol at this idiot thinking Compton was playing.