Violence

Grandmaster
HrCVknC.jpg

House sold to buyer for 30m

Thanks for all the offers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
i will offer 33 mil as a SB if you are going to do a 24-48 hour after last bid kinda auction. if not i will see where i am at in about a month.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I thought you were gong to run this like a proper auction, bid retracted, If I'm still looking in a month I may be back.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Violence

Grandmaster
I added the 24 hour time to ensure no bid sniping could happen. My apologies for the confusion.

edit: Also, I appreciate all the offers, but I am NOT looking for rares or dono items. DC is fine though.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
i think if you wait until the auction is over. you may lose out on potential buyers. people will sink their gold into raffle tickets and the new event rewards and the community will be broke again.
if you want to sell i think this is the time to do it. plus no one wants to wait for 30 days for an auction to end

Violence

Grandmaster
i think if you wait until the auction is over. you may lose out on potential buyers. people will sink their gold into raffle tickets and the new event rewards and the community will be broke again.
if you want to sell i think this is the time to do it. plus no one wants to wait for 30 days for an auction to end

I cannot guarantee my availability to finish the sale as immediate as I'd like for potential buyers. But I'll certainly review that in a couple days and see how I feel and perhaps I'll be able to run a strictly 24 hour auction.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Violence logs on once a month, when he feels like it.

If you ever plan on making a deal with him, make sure you aren't in a rush.