1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30x30 Ageless Plot re-draw!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Nov 30, 2015.

1. MrTodd

MrTodd Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Mr.T
    Lothar Deathwing Played 122 Hours Last seen 10-25-15 at 18:13

If legends is correct, the guy been away for a long time.. Maybe a redraw? :p

2 people like this.
  2. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    OMG REDRAW

OMG REDRAW

OMG REDRAW

[​IMG]

This is what it's like for the adults watching this raffle shit.

13 people like this.
  3. wreckognize

wreckognize Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    i guess not everyone can be happy living in a jungle 12x12 like @Bromista

too bad everyone can't simply be satisfied with everything in their lives being B grade at best lawl!

4. amonseti

amonseti Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    another unclaimed wow .. the luck gods are toying with us now ..

4 people like this.
  5. AssHat

AssHat Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2015
    cant wait for another no namer with less than 100 tickets to win, now if a person with over 100 tickets win i call scam!!!

7 people like this.
  6. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Hexoplex
    Artifex
    Lol, it's only been like 12 hours... I think since I've started here there was at least 2 consecutive days I didn't log in. Hell, maybe that character has been deleted or put on the back burner for a few weeks, I have 3 like that right now myself.

Am I wrong for assuming that this winner also has 7 days to claim their prize? I am sure if it came down to it, staff can see when the last time that character's IP address accessed the server or if they are even registered for the forums. There have been a few times in-game where I mention these forums to players and they are all like "There are forums?", I tell them to google UOF and join in the fun. Might be a situation like that, you don't HAVE to donate to get dono coins to participate in the raffles.

7. amonseti

Apr 21, 2014
    And it looks like the Oilers are gunna get another 1st round pick ......
    yes might be to early to speculate , however its not rocket science :p

The reality if anyone whose not invested enough in UOF to check to see if they have won the UOF Golden grail like the second its been drawn , I feel it is a shame if they win. Kinda like a 97 year old with no family winning the 50mil dollar lotto .

2 people like this.
  8. Hexoplex

Oct 27, 2015
    Hexoplex
    Artifex
    lol
    True, but stuff happens, how many times did the re-draw date get pushed back due to staff being busy?
    Alanis Morissette had a song about this...

9. a magical man

a magical man Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2013
    jesus lol

10. Hexoplex

Oct 27, 2015
    Hexoplex
    Artifex
    I mean not even this guy @a magical man has started making a fuss yet...

11. amonseti

Apr 21, 2014
    im not fussing more lol'ing

12. a magical man

Feb 4, 2013
    i think its hilarious

13. drinn

drinn Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Thormod Thrand
    Sounds hilarious to me too, if it just gets another redraw again... but if that ever happens I have an idea for that.

14. wreckognize

Jan 21, 2013
    a highly exploitable raffle event? Will we be allowed to purchase raffle tickets AFK from a ship or house?

2 people like this.
  15. MrTodd

MrTodd Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Mr.T
    Even better, you will be able to multiclient pvp without being banned!

2 people like this.
  16. wreckognize

Jan 21, 2013
    Now are you talking about actual multiclient pvp, like archer turreting, or the kind that $ guild got in trouble for which wasn't really breaking any rules?

Because I don't want to get tom the immortal to log on his 120 archers for no reason.

And we should probably clarify to halt the flood of EQMS tears since you know they'll never be able to adapt to UO.

17. LoNE WoLF

LoNE WoLF Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2015
    vXLoNEWoLFXv
    Clearly it was a violation of the rules. Shane and his staff reviewed it. They came to the conclusion that it was breaking the rules. Rules that they created for this shard. Just because you're a ball licker doesn't mean you should lose your sense of reason. It was a good punishment. 5 days isn't that bad. For how much $ abused this rule to get their wealth it could have easily been a heavier punishment. Shane however, chose the live and learn approach. Which in the end was definitely the right choice. If it was me, it would have been permanent but that's why we have level headed staff to make these decisions. Not ball lickers like you or hot heads like me.

18. Starnite

Starnite Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    if we can buy new tickets if its a redraw, I will buy some dono coins to put my name in the draw. Would love to have a 30x30 vendor shop in the middle of the best pvp area in the game.

19. wreckognize

Jan 21, 2013
    No, they came to the conclusion that the rules were too vague and needed revision. The 5 day ban was for the benefit of all the other players who couldn't jump up and reach the bar after $ guild raised it.

$ guild wasn't nice. They were greedy. Many noobies like yourself were having a hard time enjoying the game because they had set their goals too high, like to get endgame items like relics and meta pet eggs, and the server was suffering because of it all. But alas, they were not cheating or breaking any rules that I saw, at least.

From what I understand from the video and staff verdict, the 5 day ban was handed out because a $ member used an alt to cast a wall over the RDA gate. I couldn't personally tell if his other characters were still moving at the time the spell was cast.

But honestly, even if it was a loop macro, then he could have hired a monkey to cast wall instead of doing it himself. Some players would rather do it themselves though, because they enjoy the challenge it presents to control multiple characters towards a single goal, and I respect that. To be fair, the common understanding of the rule was that you weren't allowed to use the characters themselves to cause damage to another player at the same time.

That all said, I don't think pets should be included as 'multiclient pvp' because, not only are they NPCs, but it's a level playing field and anyone can have 3 tamers. Nobody should be punished for getting ''too good'' from practicing because it doesn't promote server longevity if we kick every player out just for playing the game, and getting good, even if they are greedy bastards.

Just for the record, having a vendor house in the middle of the biggest pvp hotspot in the game is in fact the worst place for a vendor mall. :) I was trolling when I said I would turn it into one.

Sad thing is that there aren't many 30x30 guardline plots, if any.

20. a magical man

Feb 4, 2013
    its not too good, its too easy