30by30 with everything in it (big price check)

xavier2324

Grandmaster
I know no one probably has a good answer to this but please give me an idea if it would be worth selling my 30 by 30 as a plot/empty with design or with everything in it

My 30 by 30 includes a cellar, full rune library, LOTS of rares/ bods and thing i never got to sell yet.
Also has a fully loaded butler (regs/pots) and an enormous amount of armor, pvp weps, slayers organized..

Just want a guestimate otherwise i will continue to sell the items by itself while i debate on if i want to move out or not.

QOuJlJ8.png

5jzNfMl.png

idPkUVE.png

UoTk5kh.png

Z73zn8w.png

parsnip

Grandmaster
Based on previous sales, I think the plot itself would be in the 40-50m range.

I imagine you will probably have to discount to sell all items in a bundle.

Guesstimates for other stuff:
Loaded Butler - 4-5m
Fallon Statue Collection - Sold individually must be 5m+ too
Cellar - 2.5m
Weapons / AR - No idea
BODs - No idea
Rune Library - 2m+ but likely plot buyers may not care about this
Rares - No idea

Finger in air guess for a total: 75-85m

I would suggest selling the big ticket items and then selling the rest with the plot.

If you don’t have the time or otherwise can’t be bothered to deal with the sales, I will handle them for you for small cut of the sales ;)

Godsrage

Grandmaster
the plot itself is 100 mil that what i estimated form my Cave house is going for if your sale stuff i love to take a look at you sea items and Rares do send me some photos

lollo

Grandmaster
the plot itself is 100 mil that what i estimated form my Cave house is going for if your sale stuff i love to take a look at you sea items and Rares do send me some photos

except this is not a cave house, what the fuck are you saying lol.

A 30x30 plot on grass can be 40-60m and 60m is being extremely generous.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
everyone need to make up there minds on this shit 40-50m range now 40-60m extremely generous. my ass make up your mind

Bromista

Grandmaster
I feel like 50m ish is a reasonable expectation for a grass 30x30. Haven't seen any for sale in a minute so you definitely have something desirable here.

Ionized

Grandmaster
when everybody can understand step 1, phase 1 of

anything is worth whatever the payer is trying to pay...

unless that cave house is ageless, its nowhere near 100 mill
( on top of that... the 1-7 people that have liquid 100 mill to be flopping around )
"pixel mills" is like 1/3 1/4 of the price of gold... nobody wants anything to do with wearables because EVERYbody has them lol..... therefore EVERYThing gets devalued so quick because the main thing you spend your money on devalues the very second you buy it........

anyways GL with the sale, I believe you would profit more settling for a bit less on every item......