WTS 18x16 on Grass, No Spawn, No Blockage *SOLD*

Raging

Master
Selling a house I bought a few weeks ago

Plot BO is 1.2m

If you want the design as well I will give it to you for, roughly, the cost. (~1.7m total)
Not in a huge rush to sell this, but I do not use it enough to keep it if I have a reasonable buyer.

Mp78n6o.png

qYmTOGD.png

4w2KV93.png

Mathias

Adept
Ooooo I like the design. This is really really tempting cuz I want a max storage without the hassle of designing one that looks nice like that. I'm gonna think about it and keep an eye on this for a few days. Definitely a nice house.

omnom

Grandmaster
It really is fantastic, Mathias. Raging has done an awesome job on this one (I've been inside it).

Mathias

Adept
Hey I've decided I'll take it. Unfortunately if you're not on soon I wont be around till later on tonight probably around 11 pm central. Its no problem to me I can definitely wait, but I'll try to be on when you want me to be.

But, officially calling dibs :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Raging

Master
Hey I've decided I'll take it. Unfortunately if you're not on soon I wont be around till later on tonight probably around 11 pm central. Its no problem to me I can definitely wait, but I'll try to be on when you want me to be.

But, officially calling dibs :p
Ya, sorry usually I am around sooner, but today is just hectic. I will hit you up on here and IRC tonight.