120 Discordance

Would love to see 120 discordance for upper lvl mobs. Discording lower lvl mobs is pointless in that you can kill them by the time it takes you to disco them. Also it should not be a flat 10% chance to disco. If you could get to 120 and be able to disco higher lvl mobs more people would use the skill, otherwise why even have the skill on the shard.

Tydeus

Master
It must be way higher than 10%. I disco AW and Balron paragons on a rate much higher than that. Still, I do not know why there is no 120 disco so you don't fail the attempts, just like 120 provo.

Tydeus

Master
It could be because crafters and exceptional slayer instruments. You won't fail with those, AFAIK.

DrSaso

Master
Would also be nice if an aoe ability was added to disco too, similar to using peace on yourself, so that you could disco a group at once for maybe a lower debuff than of individually targeted (like peace is active for a shorter duration using aoe).

I did use it initially but soon stopped as i didnt find the debuff that useful. Mainly because:
-single target casting
-disco would aggro (so had to use before provo)
- and combining the forst two points... would have to disco...disco...then provo... that's like almost 20 seconds of kiting and barding before you're "safe"

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Would also be nice if an aoe ability was added to disco too, similar to using peace on yourself, so that you could disco a group at once for maybe a lower debuff than of individually targeted (like peace is active for a shorter duration using aoe).

I did use it initially but soon stopped as i didnt find the debuff that useful. Mainly because:
-single target casting
-disco would aggro (so had to use before provo)
- and combining the forst two points... would have to disco...disco...then provo... that's like almost 20 seconds of kiting and barding before you're "safe"
Very true. So, at 120 discordance, there's no aggro? I could see that.