✌ Young Player House Giveaway!! ✌

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Thanks to the generous donations of a few uninformed, stinking rich players at West Britain Bank this morning, I am pleased to be giving away this stellar starter home on the beaufitul island of Moonglow!

w7QCxdR.jpg

Just a stones throw away from the bank via teleporters, this house can be yours if you have the Young player tag above your head.

All you need to do is let us know a little about yourself and how you found UO:Forever and this home could be yours, free of charge, thanks again to a few rich players who got TOTALLY PRANKED this morning LOL!!1

image_bc0882a7.jpeg

As well, feel free to use this thread to ask any questions you may have about UO:Forever and I'm sure someone will be able to help answer them. :)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Now we just need some Young players to get on the forums and claim this prize house!

If anyone sees a Young in game let them know about this ^^

Woobie

Adept
Yes oblivion one of my favorite games

Been playing alot of elder scrolls figured i would post it :D

Dimok

Master
oh..well I'll call em, he has the week off and probably isn't awake yet.

Pretty sure he doesn't have the skill points for house ownership though.

He made a forum login but it says he doesn't have priv's to post in this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimok

Master
ok, we couldnt figure it out so decided to kill stuff instead. Ill tell em to go to forum and hit up the page.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Plenty of young players roaming the mean streets of Brittania! Just need some vets to take a little time out of their busy farming schedules and guide them onto the forums!!

Dimok

Master
We never figured out why my bud couldn't post on the forums yesterday. If no one snags this I'll tell em to get back on and try when I see him online.

drasked

Grandmaster
We never figured out why my bud couldn't post on the forums yesterday. If no one snags this I'll tell em to get back on and try when I see him online.

He probably needs to activate his forum account. Had the same problem using Hotmail, the activation mail would never arrive. Fixed it by using gmail.

Dimok

Master
Well he finally was able to post, but he said it keeps telling him it needs to be "reviewed by a mod". I can't remember if it did that for me too first time I posted. Maybe it's some type of anti spamming thing.