WTS GM Lockpicker at Your Disposal

bzkl13

Apprentice
ultra goon here, and I just got GM lockpicking! As such, I'm hot and ready for all your high end lockpicking needs.

- Ingenious t-map chests
- Upper tier paragon chests
- Houdini type situations etc.

View attachment 4599

Don't let the name fool you, I'm trying to build my rep as an honest lockpicker. Hit me up through here or PM me, or holler at me in the streets or dungeons if you see me! I'll do it all for free baby, though donations are accepted.

Ciao!

bzkl13

Apprentice
2 satisfied GM lockpicking customers so far. Both with no casualties lol (though one close call - stand clear of the box when Ort Por Yleming). They were kind enough to donate for my services, even though they didn't have to. What swell fellas. Keep em comin'.

bzkl13

Apprentice
Haha good call, I'll see if they are willing to put themselves out there for me.

And let me know when/where you want to meet. Usually a house or guildhall work best, wherever you'd prefer.

Kith kannen

Master
Probably just have you do it at my house...if I am gonna trust you I'm gonna trust you right?....and you can have half the gold in the chest for your trouble ;)... I won't be home for a few hours but I'm not in a huge rush so whenever.

True

Adept
Hey this guy is reliable, gave him level 6 chest and he picked it n.p, didn't even ask for a tip nor did he take any contents.

Great service A+

GET YOUR PARAGON CHESTS PICKED!

bzkl13

Apprentice
@True: Thanks for taking the time to co-sign a goon. Glad to help out hombre.

@Kith kannen: There's one review for you, let me know if you're still interested. I think I saw you out near Occolo the other night. I was doing a t-map at the time, so I was a little busy. Nice dragons btw

Snickle

Grandmaster
Awesome! Thanks for the picks!
Fast and easy. This guys deserves a good reputation. I asked what he charges and he told me NOTHING! :0
Anyways, I gave him 20k for opening my 4 titan paragon chests.
Thanks again dude!

bzkl13

Apprentice
@Snickle No prob, glad to be able to help!

I'll be around most of tonight if folks need help. Feel free to PM me or just reply here.

bzkl13

Apprentice
fc84040_1235005944896.jpg

bzkl13

Apprentice
Another satisfied customer! @TheGooch had 19 paragon chests in one batch, quite the order.

Upon completion he made a whopping 50k donation for my services. I was also pleased that he allowed me to screen cap the event for posterity. You can see in the journal that there were in fact some high level chests in the bunch (the ancient wyrm and the Lord of the Mists if I'm not mistaken).

Please feel free to PM me, or holla if you see ultra goon roaming the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGooch

Master
Bump for services. As you can see in the screen above, lots of diff level chests. All done without a hitch. Will be doing chests with this man again. +1

Stuart

Master
Mr. Goon helped me open two chests. I would recommend his Lock Picking services. He came to my house, and was very professional. He didn't charge a fee, instead just a donation to the cause.

+1 Ultra Goon

Opentun

Adept
Only had 2 chests but no matter the size of the order he still came and opened my chests no questions asked. Great guy and trustworthy. +1